Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to find the export project to Youtube option

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2015 Feb 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying out Captivate for the 30 day trial period, I'm teaching an online course and found this tool to be just what I think I'm looking for but when I finished my projects I realized there is no way for me to import them to any other format that is not HTML5.

I've seen some tutorials here in the Adobe website and they all say that you should be able to pick the mp4 option from a dropdown menu in this screen but all I see is an HTML tag without another choice.

Captura de pantalla 2015-02-01 a las 14.29.54.png

Can I get some help with this? I need to export them to mp4 so I can upload them to Youtube. What's the catch here? Anyone?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌those other outputs are not available because you chose to create a responsive design project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oki thanks a bunch!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources