• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i use the whright email and password but still cannot login on the dashboard from learnign dahsboard in presenter 10

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2015 Feb 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use the whright email and password but still cannot login on the dashboard from learnign dahsboard in presenter 10

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please let me know what exactly the error message you are getting, and if possible reset your adobe id password, if same problem is repeatedly seen please share some screen shot for the same.

Thanks

Sidhartha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sidharta,

The message is invalid username or password. But the problem is that I can login at the settings of Adobe Presenter then the prograam says oke. But if I go to learner Dashboard he ask for User name and password again and then if I use the same it says invalid

I can also log in at any other part of the Adobe site without a problem..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ok,Just use incognito mode in chrome or try clearing the  browing data(such as cached files and images) and open the link Student Collaboration ,ideally this should work.

if it does not works let me know we will provide some work around for the same.

Thanks

Sidhartha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sidharta,

This works thanks. It's for the first time in years that I'm happy with customersservice from Adobe. Normally I call-then wait for at least half an hour but most of the time longer- and then eventually I get someone on the phone who doesn't know the answer. Yesterday I used customer chat service waited for 45 minutes and then got a nice person who said where not trained for this kind of problem please call technical services in Holland. So I'm very pleased with your help. I do have another question.

We use Adobe Connect for our school and if we have more films in the presentation( total presentation is then 157MB) people can;t watch it propally it keeps stopping or even it doesn't start the films. If we make a PDF of  the presentation it works well but we want to send it from Adobe.

Do You know an answer to that.

thanks so far Debbie Rijnders- The Netherlands

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Debbie,

Thanks for your comment.. but i dont know much about connect because i belongs to presenter engineering team.Looking forward to help you for any queries related to presenter and the new Learner Dashboard .

Thanks

Sidhartha

Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sidharta,

We ask the Adobe Connect question somewhere else. We are know trying the learner dahsboard but if we look for the xml vieuwer we get this Message:

There was a problem uploading/parsing viewer.xml. Please ensure that the xml is for the same module

We are not able to find the vieuwer for the course- module we want to start its not in the map my adobe presentations and its not in the map where we have the presenter presentation.

Hope you can help us with this question as well.

regards Debbie Rijnders

Sorry we found the problem we had a V in the box zip package now we have found the vieuwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

Steps:

1 Registered the presentation with analytics and  publish the presentation as swf or both

2 Login to dashboard and create a course add the presentation just registered

3 Viewers.xml can be found easily inside the publish folder>>data>>viewers.xml(Note:Should upload the  viewers.xml of the same module/presentation)

4 Now you can tag a question to a concept and view all the questions details in the table view inside the dashboard.

Thanks

Sidhartha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources