Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant install flash player on yosemite 10.10.2

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2015 Jan 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys

I got the "need to update" message and then i downloaded the new version, but i got the "general installation error" everytime i tried to install it. Then I tried to uninstall flash and preform a clean install using the offline installer but that didn't work either, it crashes and says "installation failed" at 4%. Also tried in safe mode, didn't work.

Anybody have a similiar issue ?

Version 16.0.0.296, btw. I happended a couple of days ago, the only thing i have installed in the meantime is Avast! (anti virus), but i doesn't seem to block it.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interestingly, I downloaded Avast! as well a couple of days ago because I was using Primewire for movies and that was a mess.  I can't get the latest Adobe Version 16.0.0.296 I have tried EVERYTHING. Very frustrating! I missed the Superbowl online afterwork (NBC was the only one offering it free) due to this nonsense. My xbmc box gave out too haha had a bad weekend! From what I am reading on the forums it looks like Mac and Adobe aren't very compatible I have followed the instructions for clean uninstall and reinstall to a T. Several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can try again with one login VPN abroad.

Good luck,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines