• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording Modes

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2007 Oct 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'v chosen to record both a demo and assessment by checking the related mode boxes in the window. Captivate records both until I end a recording event. When I start to record again, the screen only shows the demonstration mode and not the other modes. How can I get it to continue recording in both modes for the rest of the project?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Unfortunately when adding screen action to an existing Captivate project you cannot use the multiple recording modes option introduced in Adobe Captivate 3. If this is something that you would like to see in a future version please feature request using the Adobe Captivate Feature Request/Bug Report Form

HTH

Regards - Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi usf8197 and welcome to our community

One way that you might accomplish this would be as follows:

Record in multiple modes. Sounds as if you have that one covered.
If you have ended, you might simply try recording the remaining bits as a new project. If you do this, multi-mode should again be available. So record the additional data and save.
Now you should be able to open each of the first projects and import the slides and objects from the new recording so you might extend the recording as desired.

Just a thought... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources