• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't even download the flash player installer

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2015 Feb 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even see the page to download the installer for flash player, I've tried using different browsers, chrome and IE (Chrome has same issue, IE just says flash is built in), Firefox, my main browser, has this issue, and I haven't tried installing Opera yet.

My OS is Windows 10 Technical Preview. All browsers are fresh installs after upgrading, thus saying, they are as up to date as possible.

this is the issue in picture format..

2015-02-01_1650.png

As you can see, there's nothing there, just blank space. I've even tried checking the source, but there's nothing I can see wrong, other than no content. I just don't know what to do.

Edited to add operating system.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for including the OS version in your post.  I will forward this to the folks who handle the download page.

In the mean time, the offline installers are posted at the bottom of the http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html page, in the 'Still having problems' section.  Since you indicate Firefox is your main browser you'll want to download th installer for Firefox browsers.  Microsoft began embedding Flash Player in Internet Explorer with Windows 8, and it can only be updated via an update to Internet Explorer, which Microsoft releases.   Chrome also embeds Flash Player and Google updates Flash Player in Chrome whenever there is a release.  So again, no need to install a separate plugin for it.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jackie,

Using the Firefox browser, please go to http://whatsmyuseragent.com‌ and provide the information that is returned from visiting that website.  You can copy & paste the output, or take a screeshot and post the screenshot.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

02.02.2015-11.58.png

I did some image editing of the screenshot to remove my IP address and to shorten the input. I hope everything is there that you needed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines