• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ENABLED FLASH NOT WORKING!?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the latest flash download, maybe 10-15 times (literally) and I have never disabled the flash player. I looked to verify and, yes, flash is still enabled. and yet I keep being told to update my flash player and I looked on the adobe site and it say that it is not installed or that it is not enabled. But it IS installed and it IS enabled. What the f is wrong?! sorry for the language but this is aggravating me to no end, especially with all the popups saying to upgrade/install adobe.

Here are my specs.

Windows 7 Professional

Service Pack: 1

64-bit Operating System

Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17501

Shockwave Flash Object

Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated

Type: ActiveX Control

Architecture: 32-bit and 64-bit

Version: 16.0.0.296

Class ID: D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000

Use count: 6303

Block count: 5147

File: Flash_64_16_0_0_296.ocx

Folder: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, confirm that ActiveX Filtering is configured to allow Flash content:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Internet Explorer 11 introduces a number of changes both to how the browser identifies itself to remote web servers, and to how it processes JavaScript intended to target behaviors specific to Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, this means that content on some sites will be broken until the content provider changes their site to conform to the new development approach required by modern versions of IE.

You can try to work around these issues by using Compatibility View:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

If that is too inconvenient, using Google Chrome may be a preferable alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2015 Feb 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried both and even chrome still has both the popups and the annoying yellow and orange "warning! Your Flash player is out-of-date. [Download Updates Now]" toolbar thing at the top of the screen. Im also getting the same number, or more, popups.

this is driving me insane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines