Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I install english Flash Player?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Today I got a message that Firefox blocked my plugins for Shockwave & Flash. I downloaded & installed Shockwave without any troubles, but when I tried to install Flash Player something was wrong with it: the installer tried to install russian version of Flash Player.

OK, I tried to select option "Want Flash Player for another PC?" - but it had no option to chose the language - it indicated that my system is Windows 8, Firefox, English; though all the software I'm using is English localized.

So I went to adobe.com & at the bottom of the page changed the region to United States, then I tried to download Flash Player once again. I was so happy when I saw that my system was identified as Windows 8, Firefox, English 🙂

But when the file downloaded & I ran it and - guess what? Yes, exactly - it started to install Flash Player in Russian!

Frankly speaking I don't like Russian-localized software at all (because the translation is terribly awful), thus all the applications installed in my PC is English-localized. All but the Flash Player 😞

So I have a question: how can I install English-localized Flash Player and prevent myself from seeing again this terrible Russian-localized one?

PS. All my regional settings in Windows are set to English (United States), so I have no idea why the Russian player is installed...

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Eugene.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I still have this issue unresolved. Could someone please advise me how I can install english version of Adobe Flash Player?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2015 Jan 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I still have no answer to my question. It's been almost a month and your support continues to keep silence - does it work after all? Or you don't have any kind of support and people are supposed to write here about their problems without getting any opportunity of getting them solved? Adobe, wtf is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2015 Feb 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not unswered yet, let's go up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know why your post remained unnoticed & unanswered for such a long time.

The installed Flash Player is the same for all languages, but the installer may display in a localized language; no idea why you get Russian?

Try the offline installer http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe (for Firefox).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines