Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rh11: Custom Toolbar Action Script

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2015 Feb 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I recently tried to add some of the button functionality from Williams toolbarscripts to a webhelp skin, specifically the email link and print options. Following the instructions I added the .js file to the project and referenced it but couldn't get it to work. I was able to make the inline javascript option work for printing pages from Peter Grainge's (super informative) website work. I tested to see if I could call any .js file using the "External JavaScript File" function in the custom tool bar item. Couldn't get anything to work, is this a RH11 issue? Any work around for getting the email link url function to work in an Inline JavaScript?

Please, thank you, please!

Thanks,

J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Loaded it onto our webserver (was down yesterday) and that seemed to fix the problem. Interestingly the inline javascript for the print button worked offline, the external javascript reference file didn't work until the project was loaded into the webserver. Time fixes everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp