• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot authorize my computer: code: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to authorize my computer, with all the correct informations, but it doesn't work. This is the following message

code: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED

Please, could you help me?

Thank you very much

Emanuele

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emanuele,

I came here with a similar issue - though my computer was authorised, I kept getting this error message when trying to open a .acsm file downloaded from the library. I found this thread with some different suggestions - https://forums.adobe.com/message/5977702#5977702

Not sure if your problem is the same, but I actually managed to fix it based on the last comment on that thread. I think the issue was because I had tried to open the file before my computer was authorised. So I authorised my computer, deleted the file and downloaded it again, and made sure Digital Editions was open and authorised before trying to open the file again.

Hope this helps!

Carol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found a solution changin the time zone of my clock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines