Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 16 ActiveX 16.0.0.305

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

After downloading and installing this new Update my Computer still showing the older Version "16.0.0.296" as last installed Update.

Also when I try to import this Package via IT Clients manager in order to deploy it, I get the massage that another Package already has the same name (I had already downloaded and deployed Adobe Flash Player 16 ActiveX 16.0.0.296).

can you pls help me to solve this Problem to keep Flash updated as these is a security Bug attacking the last Updates.

Adobe verteilt wichtiges Sicherheits-Updates für Flash – zumindest etwas | heise Security@@@ !

Many thanks

Majdi Sabaana@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Hello,

I have cleared the cache on these URLs again (MSI URL and SCUP catalog URL).  Please clear the cache (browser/server) and try again.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same @ us. On the Distribution site Weiterverteilung von Adobe Flash Player | Adobe Version 16.0.0.305 will advertise, but the downloaded MSI-File ist 16.0.0.296.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

could you please take care of updating your websites in time! Especially for enterprise deployments (SCUP catalog, MSI download) its always a pain...

I´m looking forward to read some default templated answer from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have just verified that version 16.0.0.305 ActiveX is downloading. Based on the time-stamp of the comments, it could be that the download attempts were occuring around the same time the new file was being posted, and it does take a bit of time for the updates to propagate throughout the CDN.  Please clear the cache on your server (server and browsers) and try again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SCUP Catalog still has .296 while the Website (Adobe - Player Licensing : Distribution Strategies) propagates .305

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PublishItem: --- Digest verification failed on content for software update 'Adobe Flash Player 32-bit/64-bit ActiveX 16.0.0.305 (UpdateId:'532a347f-7c39-4ff4-b568-3b3b89461506' Vendor:'Adobe Systems, Inc.' Product:'Adobe Flash Player')'.Updates Publisher2/5/2015 10:22:52 AM9 (0x0009)
PublishItem: --- Publish of software update 'Adobe Flash Player 32-bit/64-bit ActiveX 16.0.0.305 (UpdateId:'532a347f-7c39-4ff4-b568-3b3b89461506' Vendor:'Adobe Systems, Inc.' Product:'Adobe Flash Player')' has FAILED.Updates Publisher2/5/2015 10:22:52 AM9 (0x0009)

My SCUP looks like this. I'm assuminng this is what you all are seeing as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the wrong version. Shown as 16.0.0.305, detail information and size are same as in the earlier version.

Please fix that.

On some distribution websites  (choose other country) the description says there is only version .296 available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have submitted a request to clear the server cache for these files.  It takes a bit of time for the request to process and the files to purge across the CDN.

We are aware that the description on some pages still has version 296 and we are working to update the content on those pages.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have cleared the cache on these URLs again (MSI URL and SCUP catalog URL).  Please clear the cache (browser/server) and try again.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

awesome! Catalog is now showing .305. Downloaded and deployed thru SCCM in test enviroment. Worked !

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marc,

Thank you for confirming it's now downloading the correct version for you.  Hopefully others will have the same experience.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine was able to publish as well from the SCUP. Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The version numbers on the pages (English and localized) should be updated now.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm afraid it isn't. Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe shows version 16.0.0.305 available but the downloads from there are still 16.0.0.296 here in Hamburg, Germany. Same as last September.

Please push your CDN provider (Akamai?) again.

Hope you don't pay too much for this no-service.

Kind regards

--

Wolf-Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

still the same.

The EXE installer files are both version 16.0.0.296.

I have tried to swith to US website, wrong versions here too.

It seems that the MSI installer are the new version 16.0.0.305. I checked that with ORCA.

As long as you don't provide a "no update" installation option for the msi package, the only easy way is to use the EXE installers with  "-install -au 2".

Please fix that urgently.

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

06/02/15 - 9:30a.m.: Buggy version online.

Cleared every cache, used another PC, another browser, another internet-dialup - nada!

Still receiving msi for enterprise deployment in buggy version 16.0.0.296.

I always use Orca or "SuperOrca" to validate MSI package versions.

@Adobe: Your downloadsite shows correct version number, but download is still old. Please provide the correct URIs!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here - trying to download the EXE installer.  Get a file with no file type, rename it to .exe and it is the older version.  Have cleared cache etc but no go.

MSI version is correct though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those that are having problems, can you please state your locale and what file (msi, exe, activex, npapi) is incorrect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stil have a bi problem with the new Version 16.0.0.305, I have a virus or adware who came into my mac,

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yy/r/GN23mC2ZFkG.js:13 & full of cookies from Akamaihd, already lost several days of work bcause of that!!!! So guys do you have an efficient solution & safe ???????

-Already reinstall my all computer to get this shit out of it .... And Now it come back with your new Version 16.0.0.305....

So what's the solution???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.jpgSans titre.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

virus script.jpgcookies.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HEY ADOBE What is this AKAMAIHD coming only when I get the flash player activated ?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dorient,

The URL in question is not an Adobe related URL.  What URL did you to go to download Flash Player from?  We verity the installers are free of viruses, malware, etc before posting them to our servers for download.

Are you seeing this with every single Flash content you view or is it only on certain sites?  Please provide examples.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 16.0.0.305 doesn't solve anything!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

of course I've got my flash player on : http: // get.adobe.com/fr/ flashplayer.

So every time I use flash player on firefox I Have this script from https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yy/r/GN23mC2ZFkG.js:13

and cookies coming on all navigators Safari Firefox Chrome : Akamaihd

So if I disable Flash player no more problem, so there officially a problem with flash player and made a correction with version 16.0.0.305 but the problem is not solved because there is still a security hole in flash player !!!!!

So what the solution, if staff doesn't know about this security hole in flash player ???? STRANGE

I  wanna have a solution ....

bcause of this I reinstalled my computer with fresh yosemite  not problem during 2 days and after intalling flash player problems are coming back, so for the moment I have uninstall flash player : no more problems...

So the problem is coming from flash player, so ADOBE HAS TO SOLVE THIS MATTER and make a new version of it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines