• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to transfer ebooks to kobo and keep getting error message saying copy not allowed, no permission to copy book

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2014 Oct 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to transfer ebooks to kobo and keep getting error message saying copy not allowed, no permission to copy book?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2015 Feb 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Would like an answer too. Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 12, 2015 Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

having the same problem transferring to my reader no permission etc Kobo can,t help. how do you contact ADE by phone does anyone know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several questions about this on this site but no answers.  Is anyone from Adobe assigned to check these out and help us?  This is so frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with Adobe Digital Editions 4.0.  I went back to 3.0 and it worked.  Maybe this could help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to go back to 3.0, but it does not work. Great bullshit!!! The "Autorisierungsserver" had a mistake. Please repair it in this life. I want to read my books!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines