Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message no permission to copy

Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I downloaded the new adobe every time I try to move a book from adobe to my kobo I get an error message saying No permission to copy.  This happens both with books I purchase and books I borrow from my local library.  I can open the books and read them in Adobe but I can't move them onto my kobo.  What do I need to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try deleting ADE  4 and reloading ADE 3 (don't migrate) at: http://www.adobe.com/ca/products/digital-editions/download.html. Erase the download of the book that you were trying to download (from your computer) and redownload the book again to ADE. Make sure that the computer is authorized to the same account that you authorize the device to and that the account that you downloaded the book from is that same account as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines