Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 9 32-bit MSI - Installation Fails Error Code: 1603

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Creative Cloud Packers to create a Presenter 9 MSI file (32Bit). The creation process seems to complete with no errors and I have the resulting installation material and MSI. I install the generated exceptions using the following command line:

ExceptionDeployer.exe --workflow=install --mode=pre --installLanguage=en_US

I then try and deploy the MSI using:

msiexec /i Presenter932.msi /qn

The installation fails, from what I can tell from the log files it fails with a 1603 error which is a 'Generic' error from the research I have done.

Following the exact same process with the 64-bit version of Presenter the installation works fine. However we do not use  MS Office 64-bit here at the university. I have even recreated the 32-bit installer using CCP on a number of occasions but the problem still remains. Running the MSI directly (not via command line) results in the same error as well.

Is CCP generating a faulty MSI and what can I do about this?

Thanks

Mark

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Presenter forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread may help. Look below the 'correct answer' to see the explanation and fix.

Presenter 10 CCP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources