• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete a conditional build tag

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm posting here, because the link to the general discussion appears to be broken.

I want to delete the conditional build tags that come with RoboHelp 11. The online help for RoboHelp (accessed by clicking the ? Help button on the Conditional Build Tag dialog box) says:

"To remove conditional build tags from a project, click Project. Expand the Conditional Build Tags folder, click a tag, and select Delete. Then click OK."

I haven't used RoboHelp in a while, so pardon my ignorance, but where exactly do I "click Project?" I seem to recall that the Conditional Build Tags folder used to reside in the Project Files folder in the Project Manager pod. But it is not there.

Thanks!

Carol

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Hi Carol

Try clicking View > Pods > Conditional Build Tags.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carol

Try clicking View > Pods > Conditional Build Tags.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Rick! RoboHelp 11 is marvelous! I just need to get familiar with the new layout/interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp