Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Update options are greyed out in RH11

Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I just reinstalled TCS5/RH11 to get rid of a missing .xpj file issue.  Then I imported an FM book and created a glossary in RH11.  I then edited my FM book and came back to my RH11 and tried to update the project with the changes in my FM book.  All options of Update are greyed out so basically, I cannot update my RH11 project.  Can someone hear me wail?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Did you apply the patches?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you apply the patches?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you IMPORTED, then it’s a one-shot deal with the FM content going over to RH; if you LINKED, then you can update the content in FM and force RH to go fetch it again & again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, the Link > Framemaker document option was also greyed out when I created the project.  I had been having trouble with the .xpj file not being created by RH11 and reinstalled TCS5/RH11.  Then I created the project and was able to find and open the .xpj file.  Like I said, I found then that the  Link > Framemaker document option was greyed out and could only import the FM book.

I recreated another project and see that the Link >   Framemaker document option is greyed out.  I can only use Link > Word document, which is of no use to me.  Any suggestions would be welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I updated TCS5 and it seems to have fixed the problem.  I can now see Link > Framemaker document.  Thanks all--especially Peter!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp