• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with syntax for looping and dynamic variables

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2007 Oct 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying out the new cfimage tag and I'm trying to loop through a query to resize images to create thumbnails. I don't even know how many different combinations I've tried. If you were trying to resize just one image, the first set of lines of code is how you would do it. The second set is what I've ended up trying to do. What I don't understand is why the first image seems to work, but the second one throws an error? I know there's probably a better way of doing this other than using evaluate too. I've added a debugging output just above the image in the first column to make sure there wasn't an error in the variable I was trying to use. This is the page if you want to see it in action: http://67.199.23.10/adopt/dogs.cfm. I really appreciate any help, because I've tried all I know to try at this point. Thanks!!!

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 15, 2007 Oct 15, 2007
Nevermind, I FINALLY figured it out. I totally forgot about using "variables". I just changed all the evaluate stuff to variables. I've attached the code in case someone is in search of this answer later.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2007 Oct 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Nevermind, I FINALLY figured it out. I totally forgot about using "variables". I just changed all the evaluate stuff to variables. I've attached the code in case someone is in search of this answer later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation