• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to pay for photoshop with paypal?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm interesting in buying photoshop but I don't want to pay with my credit card. I live in the US if that helps at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2015 Feb 08, 2015
Adobe store
Countries supportedPayment options
North America  U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, other U.S. territories, Mexico, and Canada
  • MasterCard, Visa, American Express
  • PayPal for software, book, support, and font purchases. (You cannot use PayPal to purchase subscriptions.)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/adobe-stores-online-order-payment-faq.html

You can try buying from re seller for this also Find an Adobe reseller

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2015 Feb 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2015 Feb 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe store
Countries supportedPayment options
North America  U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, other U.S. territories, Mexico, and Canada
  • MasterCard, Visa, American Express
  • PayPal for software, book, support, and font purchases. (You cannot use PayPal to purchase subscriptions.)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/adobe-stores-online-order-payment-faq.html

You can try buying from re seller for this also Find an Adobe reseller

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree

If "You cannot use PayPal to purchase subscriptions", why is there a PayPal symbol next to that of Visa and MasterCard on the "Creative Cloud Photography Plan" page ?.  It's very misleading (see link below)

https://creative.adobe.com/plans/photography

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paypal is an option in certain countries, which is why you see the symbol.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beverley Gray wrote:

Paypal is an option in certain countries, which is why you see the symbol.

Thanks

Bev

Is PayPal now a payment option for the "Creative Cloud Photography Plan" in the UK ?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks great.

I will switch to ordering direct from Adobe, when my current one year subscription expires.

I take it, that it's just the 1 year plan that can be paid for by PayPal in the UK ?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Photography Plan is available as an annual plan - paid monthly or paid up front for the whole year.  You can use Paypal for either option.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is I tried to buy the yearly photoshop plan via paypal and it goes through until it says ''please add valid credit card' to complete transaction

I can't understand why they ask for a credit card when I am trying to pay via paypal

So I guess it is impossible to buy via paypal without adding a credit card to the transaction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi emmak28348984

Is it the Paypal site that's asking for a credit card?  I believe that you should not be required to add a credit card to your Paypal account as long as you have 2 funding sources.

Please contact Paypal to check with them.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is a message on the Paypal site when I try to buy the product but it says 'Adobe requires a credit card on file to complete this transaction'

I contacted paypal and they said it was a problem with Adobe but who knows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, let me look into this further.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2015 Aug 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beverley Gray wrote:

OK, let me look into this further.

Thanks

Bev

Hi Bev,

What did you find out – can you report back?  Apparently this is still happening:

Why do i need to fill in a credit card when I am using paypal? I have enough money stored on paypal ...

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bitm,

Any Creative Cloud plan in the UK or USA can now be purchased using PayPal – Adobe just added this capability in 18 countries worldwide, with hopefully more to come:

New! How to Pay Adobe with PayPal and Buy CC Without a Credit Card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2015 Jul 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A question,

How do I pay if you just won't accept any kind of payment because I'm not in any approved territory? I just want to use the software but no matter which payment method I try none is accepted because of my region.

Why do you regionally restrict software in the first place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2023 Oct 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

locking secondary to (now removed) spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines