• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error for update - Windows 7 x 64 Firefox

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a constant issue with downloading updates for Adobe Flash.  I need file for update Flash.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

You can manually download the updates from

But if you set Flash Player to allow automatic updates, you won't even notice that it updates silently in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Can I have the update for flash windows 7 x 64 Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can manually download the updates from

But if you set Flash Player to allow automatic updates, you won't even notice that it updates silently in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I have the automatic updates aleady set, but the process never goes to step 3 and finishes.  The only solution I've found is to directly have the update sent to me by someone on the Adobe team.  The link you provide goes to step 3 and finishes the install process.  Please let me know if you understand why this problem reoccurs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand that "step 3" business...

If you download and run the offline installers, all you will see is the install panel

FP16ip.png

Regarding the automatic updates, there is absolutely not user interaction (unless you upgrade from a previous version like 15.x).  The update takes place in the background without the user noticing anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply, I am counting 3 steps in the process of updating Adobe Flash.  For some reason my system won't update certain programs like Adobe Flash, JAVA, and IE, but other applications works just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you are still unable to manually update Flash Player?

Can you post the contents of the FlashInstall.log file from C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines