Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

strange error when using RH11 to convert .dita files to .html

Feb 10, 2015 Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use RH11 to convert a bunch of .dita files to .html, but so far have had no success.  I have DitaOT installed in my program folders.

I've been opening robohelp, selecting new project -> import -> ditamap file.  select the ditamap to use, create a new folder for the project, hit next.

In the replace default XSLT file for conversion field, I put in the dita2html-base.xsl file.

In the DITA Open Toolkit home directory field, I navigate to the location of the DitaOT root folder, select it, and click finish.

When I click, finish, robohelp almost immediately gives me an error message saying "No error occurred", leading me to believe that I filled out all of the required fields correctly, but when I check the output folder I created, it is empty.

Any tips on things to try/ what I should change would be very appreciated (or if i'm trying to force RH to do something that it isn't normally able to do, that would be appreciated as well).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

• The latest update of RH11 i.e RH11.0.4 fixes the issue. Please check if your RH is latest.
  • DITA import works fine with the FULL OTK versions only. Dita import Works fine with these DITA OT Kits: :
      • Full 1.8.5
      • Full 1.7.3
      • Full 1.6.3
      • Full 1.5.4
      • Full 1.4.1

Let us know if this info works for you.

Regards,

Amit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp