• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse hover used to show hyperlink properties

Oct 15, 2007 Oct 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robo Users,

I am using RoboHelp HTML x5.0.2 Build 801 XP Pro with SP2. I am on XP Pro OS. Office 2003.

I've searched but am unable to find an answer on why I cannot see the hyperlink properties when I hover my mouse over the hyperlink. I used to be able to, but now must right-click and select Hyperlink Properties to see the detail.

What did I unknowlingly unclick (or click)?

TIA,

Nancy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2007 Oct 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy and welcome to the RH community.
Are you referring to the little popup that is displayed when you hover over a link in the WYSIWYG?
Is your project on a network drive? If it is, move it to a local drive and backup to a network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2007 Oct 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colum,

Yes, that's what I meant - the little popup. Here's what, though. I forgot the first rule of computers. Reboot. My view is working properly today. It must dislike Mondays, too.

Thanks for being there.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2007 Oct 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ah yes. The standard operational error recovery procedure Glad everything is sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp