• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

context-sensitive help windows

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2007 Oct 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're using context-sensitve WebHelp (built with RH X5) and I'll be creating map ids and a new popup window that the development team will make calls to in their web app code.

Can the development team customize this window or override the parameters that I've set in RH? Can I make it "flexible" so it can be what ever size and placement they want on the screen? They say they'll need the ability to place the pop-up window wherever they want, since the text that links to each context-sensitive window will be in different locations on the page and they don't want to be locked in to "upper right" or "upper left". Would this be similar to the "X,Y" parameters that we currently use for pop-ups in Dreamweaver?

Is this functionality (resizing/repositioning pop-ups outside of RH) available with RH 6?

Thanks,
Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2007 Oct 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
My guess here is that you'd want to set-up multiple windows at the required locations and then get your webapp coders to call the appropriate window. The window size and position can controlled by RH or the browser settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp