Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe UK contact details

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2007 Oct 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I know this forum is probably not the best place for this post but some people here may be able to help.
Approx. a week ago, I phoned Adobe UK (Uxbridge) to enquire about RH 7, related maintenance plans and the trial version. I ended up leaving a voice message with my details as no-one answered when my call was transferred to Sales & Customer Support.
I was expecting someone to call me back in the following days, but nothing. I have been using RH for the past 5 years and in my current job, am using MadCap Flare 3. When I saw that RH 7 was available to pre-order, I was happy as it looks that Adobe has finally decided to develop this product. BTW, RH 7 looks very similar to Flare 3 in terms of functionality...
I will keep trying to phone Adobe UK but does someone know of a UK phone number or e-mail address where I am likely to get answers to my queries? (We do not have any maintenance plans with Adobe so I have no other means of contacting them but keeping on trying the Uxbridge office...).
Thanks in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie-Claire.

You may want to try your hand on this forum. It is frequented by many users of RH some of whom have been involved in the beta version of RH7. Those that are beta testing are constrained by a NDA but they will do their best to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marie-Claire

Does the RH7 page on my site answer your questions?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter
Yes, it did, and I have to say, it is a very good repository for information about RH7 and screenshots of RH7 . Queries I have now are really to be directed to Adobe as I need to know if what they have to offer (maintenance plans, upgrade, possibility of deal re: extended trial period, etc) as it will influence my Management's decision re: staying with MadCap or swapping back to RH (We have RH X5).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On upgrading, any previous version entitles you to upgrade prices. I doubt they will allow more than a thirty day trial for the simple reason that is programmed in so it would need recoding. Their call though.

The plan prices should be on the site.

I have emailed a contact at Adobe re the lack of response.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter
Thanks for your help, as usual (you are one of the pillars of this forum, with others such as Rick, Colum, etc).
I will keep trying to contact them and may just give up if I think it is taking me nowhere.
I did not know that the maintenance plans were on their website, I will try and find them.
Thanks for your time & for having contacted someone at Adobe re: lack of response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this link Marie-Claire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Colum !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2007 Oct 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marie-Claire

Would you please email me your phone number via my site? (The office number before MergeThis wades in with innuendo).

A couple of things I would very much like to talk to you about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2007 Oct 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Peter
Done!
Re: any innuendos, bring them on, I do not fear them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp