• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased a new nook e-reader and when I connect it to my computer adobe digital editions does not see the device. As a result I cannot transfer my books to the e-reader. Does adobe digital editions no longer support the nook e-readers?

Jun 07, 2014 Jun 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a new nook e-reader and when I connect it to my computer adobe digital editions does not see the device. As a result I cannot transfer my books to the e-reader. Does adobe digital editions no longer support the nook e-readers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2014 Aug 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. It's too bad that no one is giving us an answer!  Did you ever find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experience the identical fail with my Nook Color and ADE V.4.x

No problem loading library books into ADE on my Win7 laptop. I can read them there no problem.

But when I connect my Nook, ADE does not recognize it as a device, even though my laptop does.

Workaround so far has been to locate the files in Windows Explorer, then open a separate window for the Nook and navigate to:

Computer>MyNOOK>Internal Storage>My Files>Books

(I could find no "digital editions" folder on my Nook)

Then drag and drop the desired ePUB files.

IMO Adobe has delivered a rather poor user experience in this instance and should fix it.

Why, for example, aren't my books shared with my devices in the cloud? Kindle does this with zero effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i did exactly what you said.  It shows on my Nook but nothing happens when I try to open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines