• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I create multiple draw layers?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to layer colors on top of each other on separate layers. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Adobe Draw has layers

Adobe Ideas has layers

There aren't multiple active sketching layers in Sketch

WORKAROUND:

You can save one Sketch to your library, then import it as an image (to use above or below your current document).

Basically, it's like merging a Photoshop doc, then adding a layer to the project.

It's not the answer I like, but I use it for iterations of ideas instead of rendering.  Nothing beats Photoshop.

No internal layers: I think that's why Sketch is a companion app to Photoshop (altho

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Draw has layers

Adobe Ideas has layers

There aren't multiple active sketching layers in Sketch

WORKAROUND:

You can save one Sketch to your library, then import it as an image (to use above or below your current document).

Basically, it's like merging a Photoshop doc, then adding a layer to the project.

It's not the answer I like, but I use it for iterations of ideas instead of rendering.  Nothing beats Photoshop.

No internal layers: I think that's why Sketch is a companion app to Photoshop (although the exported pngs on PC sadly don't carry an alpha channel). It's very effective as an idea generator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines