Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

e_adept_core_user_not_activated

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2015 Feb 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo ;

Ich habe ein Adobe ID via meinem Laptop angelegt. Ich habe auch unter Tolino ebenfalls autorisierung gemacht. Leider wenn ich ein Buch aufmache zeigt  Adobe Fehlerursache  E_ADEPT_CORE-USER-NOT-ACTIVATED,   was mache ich Falsch bitte?

LG

Fariborz

TOPICS
Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe genau das gleiche Problem wie du.

Habe mein Passwort schon zurücksetzen lassen und neu eingegeben und die Fehlermeldung bleibt.

Solangsam werde ich doch ziemlich böse, da mich so ein umständlicher Weg tierisch nervt!!!!

LG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error is thrown while trying to open a book that is authorized for a user different than the user currently logged in. To correct this error, log in with the Adobe ID the content was fulfilled with.

Hope this works !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shreya,

that isn't the reason that it is used the wrong Adobe ID user. This fault appears in all Tolino devices and is well know by ebook licensers.

As computer scientist I identified that there a two problems. First is that there is a problem in the Tolino firmware of the manufactor Telekom.

But there is a second problem in the adobe library which is used in Tolino firmware. The workaround, like you have suggested, is to enter the same Adobe ID again and it works. But that leads to the problem that after 6 new titles, which need a new identification with the same Adobe ID, the Adobe DRM library show the error message E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS. If the user types in 6 times the same Adobe ID for new titles the Tolino device is registered again and the license server of Adobe is not capable to identify that this device is already registered with this Adobe ID. That is a bug.

I asked to open a case when I reset the device activation in a chat with the Adobe support but I didn't got a feedback and since a year there is no bug fix even the support told me that he/she opened a case for me. I think Adobe has to work strongly on its customer service and should accept bug reports from end users.

Regards,

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on a Tolino Vision. It appeared suddenly when I had bought a new ebook in the Thalia web store and downloaded it directly to the Reader. I was always logged into my Adobe ID and had been able to open and read two other ebooks. The third one didn't open and the claim was that it is registered to a different Adobe ID than my Tolino (but I had just freshly bought the ebook and never changed the Adobe ID on my Reader). I tried to amend this by logging out of the Adobe ID and then logging into it again but now I cannot open any of the protected ebooks anymore, not even the ones I had been reading before. The error shown is E_ADEPT_CORE-USER-NOT-ACTIVATED but my Reader (Tolino Vision) tells me that I am logged in with my Adobe ID. And I don't have any other ID.

This is a serious issue since it rendered my ebook Reader useless and all previously bought ebooks useless. I will ask for my money back if this issue is not resolved quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem like you described. I bought an ebook and I tried to open it directly on my Tonlino Vision HD2. Of course this didn't work. After failing to open the book on my Tolino I downloaded the Adobe Digital Edition and opened the book on my Windows PC. When I try to copy my ebook to the the device I recive this error message: CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED

The only way is to copy the epub file via the explorer. When I try to open the file on my reader I'm getting the same error as mentioned in the topic.

I don't have any other Adobe ID's as the installed on my Tolino.

Anyone has an idea?

Thx

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm havihg the same problem. Have you found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am beyond speechless. It is 2023 and there is still NO FIX for this problem. I have about 10 ebooks that I have paid money for and cannot open. Is there any way to work around this error ? I can't believe Adobe ignores this massive bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any news on that? I tryed to move from Tolino shine to Tolino vision 4 HD and lost all my books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich glaub das jetzt nicht! Seit 2 Jahren ist dieses Problem nicht gelöst? Hätt ich das mal vorher gewusst, hätte ich das Teil sicher nicht gekauft.

Wird das hier bearbeitet? Im Support-Bereich kommt man ja nicht wirklich weiter, außer FAQs kein wirklicher Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still seems like a problem...got a Tolino yesterday and I got the same problem. Is the fault in Tolino or Adobe? Both?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a Tolino Shine 4 for christmans and I have purchased 2 ebooks since then that I am not able to read because of this error message E_ADEPT_CORE-USER-NOT-ACTIVATED". I have lost hours trying to figure it out and it does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did this work for you? I bought a Tolino shine 4 last week and can't open the books I bought that aren't .epub, even if I converted them with Adobe Digital Editions. 

Do you know of any other eBook-Reader that doesn't have those compatibility-issues? Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just read an information on the Tolino-page: if you connect your tolino with your Adobe-ID in "Meine Konten" instead of when trying to open a book, it should work: FAQ zur tolino Onleihe (mytolino.de) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines