• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

delete duplicate books in library

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i started with a Kindle and discovered not the best choice for borrowing library books.  have a Nook now but also 5 entries for the book I was trying to download on my bookshelf.  can't see how to delete them?  I tried uninstalling ADE but they're all there when I reinstalled.  Anyone have this weird problem.  Not causing trouble.  Just a neat freak.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete a book in ADE as:

1. Select the book thumbnail in library view.

2. Right click on book, a menu will appear,

3. Select the suitable option as "Remove from bookshelf " if you need to delete it from bookshelf or "Remove from library" if you want to delete the book from main library.

Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 3.57.07 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2015 Oct 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this problem as well. I must have accidentally added two or more copies of multiple books into ADE. I unchecked the "sync books" in the library tab of the taskbar in ADE but it still shows duplicate copies in the cloud. I looked everywhere to find out where the cloud files are stored on a website and no luck. I can't stop them from showing up in my library. They are not downloading since I disabled sync but I am also a neat-freak and would like to clean these mistakes out of my library. They are cluttering my ADE library and it really looks bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines