• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help my email is down on my site.

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get go daddys email to work with BC hosting. Problem with MX records

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martha,

Please see the existing forum thread for instructions on how to achieve this: Re: Godaddy email in Buisness Catalyst not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears my email is working with Go daddy if through the mail popup.  But it does not work when I try to send email to go daddy via a contact form I created with a muse widget.  The forms are sign up for a news letter and the phone contact form that I got from the MNHTN template on muses themes.

When I called go daddy they suggested that I see if BC supports PHP and to create my own form. I am not savey in web development which is why I created the website in Muse to start with. It has been 3 days trying to figure out these forms as it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines