• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Error check activation" is the message I get when pulling a book from the library. My computer is authorized (per the ADE screen) I have tried un-authorrzing and re-authorizing but nothing works. Please help

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Error check activation" is the message I get when pulling a book from the library. My computer is authorized (per the ADE screen) I have tried un-authorrzing and re-authorizing but nothing works. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved your query to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem of Mempho12.

I tried to uninstall ADE and reinstal it but the problem remain.

Using ctrl+shift+D is not a solution on my PC.

If I install ADE on another PC all work but not on my pc.

Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this problem, you need to deauthorize and authorize ADE again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to deauthorize my PC but the answer was: Now it's no possible, Try later.

I don't know what I have to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried to deauthorize my computer and when I enter my Adobe account email and password, I get "Unable to erase authorization. Please try after some time." So I can't successfully deauthorize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, and my computer is authorized through my Adobe ID and I cannot open any books.  I tried downloading a book from the university library, using my ID, the book is in ACSM format, and I cannot open the book because it keeps telling me

"error check activation"   I am including screen shots to show my computer is authorized. 

computer authorized.JPG.

check.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What finally worked for me was the following : Open up your ADE and hit CTRL + Shift +D. It will ask if you want to unauthorize. Do that and follow the instructions for a new authorization. I used my old e-mail and password. Works great. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines