Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have am having trouble getting my Nook authorised. Technology involved is:

Mac OS - 10.10.2 (Yosemite)

ADE - 4.0.2

Nook - 1.2.1

So, I have had the Nook which decided suddenly to not allow me to add books to it. After much forum mining and a little swearing I ended up resetting and de-authorising it and now I am trying to set it up again.

When I plug it into my Mac it appears in the sidebar of ADE but says it is  not authorised (I don't really know what this means) so I am trying to authorise it because that seems like a good thing to do. However when I go through the process and enter my Adobe ID and password I get a warning saying -

"You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorise any other computer or mobile devices. Please try again."

I only have one Adobe ID and the only device that I want my books on is the Nook. Can anyone tell me what this error actually means and how I can get past it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To answer my own question...

I found the solution here Can't authorize with a previously used Adobe ID

It now says that the device and computer are authorised but I can no longer get books even into ADE let alone onto the device!

Can anyone shed any light on this error:

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines