• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 10 skipping slides

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2015 Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a project from within Power Point 2013 using the Presenter tab and the record button I have slides skipped.  I can run it several times and get random results.  Not sure what is causing this.   On reading the suggestions here I tried opening Presenter 10 instead of Power Point and creating the project using the same set of Power Point slides and so far I have not had any skipped slides.  I am not sure why this is happening.   I am running Presenter 10 on a subscription so I should be getting the latest updates.  I also checked Power Point to make sure that I have all the updates.  Any suggestions as to why this is happening?   The Power Point set I am using is small, only 6 slides so it should not be s size issue. 

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this same problem for a while now and I have to go in and re-record over the slides that are skipped. This takes an ENORMOUS amount of time to have to redo. It does not matter how many slides I am using either.

I am using Presenter Express installed on a MacBook Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just spent some time chatting with tech support.  For some reason they have never heard of this problem but it seems to be all over the internet.  Anyway their solution was to right click on the Power Point icon and set properties to run as the administrator.  Then put all the source files on the same drive (now on the "C" drive).   OK, I did all that and got the same results.  Next idea was to create a short test presentation so I created a 5 slide test and Presenter skipped slide 3.  On the suggestion from another user I looked at the recorded video (not the edited video) and you can see the missing slide flash by.  It is on screen less than a second.  So it has something to do with the recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dave - I'm on a Mac so this wouldn't help me anyway.

I can't believe they've not heard of this problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried EACH of those troubleshooting ideas (run as administrator, move file to same directly, check final recording, etc) and NOTHING fixes this. Randomly, the second to the last slide only appears for a micro-second in final playback...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Presenter 11 and this SAME PROBLEM is driving me a bit crazy. I record new sessions over and over again and EVERY TIME the second to last slide in PowerPoint is skipped during the playback. Never seen anything like this and can't imagine WHY ONE slide would not be recorded when the rest is working perfectly. Help???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. In the meantime, as a workaround, applying a transition to the end of a slide will prevent the slide from being skipped.

We will update you once we have the fix ready.

Thank you,

Renzil D'Souza

Adobe Presenter Video Express Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem with Video Express 11 skipping slides. Every 4th slide in a presentation is not recorded although the audio is recorded and the slide is visible when recording. I have found Video Express to be completely unusable. It is the a completely useless pieces of screen capture software for this reason and also because the "make by background awesome" feature is completely useless on people with blonde or grey hair because those come out invisible with the application. I have given up on video express and now only use Camtasia for this type of application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources