• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to find exe installer for Adobe Flash Player 16 Plugin - Version 16.0.0.305

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Currently in my customer environment we have distributed Adobe Flash Player 15.0.0.239 and under "Add or Remove Programs", I am having below mentioned 2 entries -

1. Adobe Flash Player 15 ActiveX

2. Adobe Flash Player 15 Plugin.

In release of Adobe Flash Player 15.0.0.239, I was able to download offline exe installer for both - Adobe Flash Player 15 ActiveX and Adobe Flash Player 15 Plugin.

Now I am planning to rollout Adobe Flash Player latest release 16.0.0.305. I was able to found exe installer for Adobe Flash Player 16 ActiveX. (version - 16.0.0.305)

I am not able to find exe installer for Adobe Flash Player 16 Plugin on the site.

Can you please confirm if this Adobe Flash Player 16 Plug in is removed from version 16? If not can you please provide me the download link.

Appreciate your help and response.

Regards,

Anand Prasad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Hi Anand,

If you have licensed Flash Player for distribution (which appears to be what you are doing), you should have received an email with the download links for the installers.  If you are distributing Flash Player without first licensing it for such, you must apply for a distribution license at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe.  Once you do this, you will receive an email with the links to download Flash Player.

Further information on licensing, and distributing Flash Player within you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anand,

If you have licensed Flash Player for distribution (which appears to be what you are doing), you should have received an email with the download links for the installers.  If you are distributing Flash Player without first licensing it for such, you must apply for a distribution license at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe.  Once you do this, you will receive an email with the links to download Flash Player.

Further information on licensing, and distributing Flash Player within your organization is available in the Adobe Flash Player Administration Guide for Flash Player | Adobe Developer Connection.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines