• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck in BC Hell...

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I got stuck in BC hell a few minutes ago. Let me explain...

I have a partner portal that was created just before R202 (mid-January). Today, I deleted the initial trial site and created a new free partner site (feature since R203 I believe?).

Following this, I created a new admin user for the free partner site and deleted the original admin account that I had registered with. Long story short, it is now impossible for me to log into the Partner portal. What's more, when trying to access support, using the "Help & Support" link from the top right corner of the screen, all I get is a box that says "Loading...". It does this in all three major browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome). There are of course no support numbers for partners and since the online support won't load, my last option is to try through this forum!

What I have tried was to invite back the original admin user's email address. The problem is that even though this invitation has been issued, it is impossible for me to log into the site with this user now. I have tried resetting the password for this user but it just won't allow me to log in from the BC login page (businesscatalyst.com/admin):

ERROR: The information you supplied is incorrect [ERROR: 1].

This user is able to log into any other Adobe service, just not BC. Is there anybody at Adobe that can assist with this? I'm thinking this is a (probably rare but also urgent) bug and will need to be resolved at the db level...

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2015 Mar 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You may contact us by clicking start chat button on BC Status page. Our technical team members would be glad to help you with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines