• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11.9

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a software program on my computer (SMART Response) that requires this version of Flash Player, but it is an archived version of Adobe that only developers have access to for some reason. Anyone know how to get around this issue? I cannot use the SMART Response software while having the most updated version of Flash Player on my computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelsey,

Archived Flash Player versions are posted at Archived Flash Player versions and are available to anyone, not just developers.  You will need to uninstall whatever version you currently have installed, using the latest uninstaller, posted here Uninstall Flash Player | Windows, before you can install any previous version.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keep in mind that browsing the web with an old Flash Player puts you at significant risk for malware infection.  If there's not an updated version of the software product available, you may want to consider configuring IE or Firefox with the old Flash Player and only using the browser for that purpose.  For general web browsing always use a current Flash Player.  You could designate Google Chrome or Firefox for instance as your dedicated web browsing browser, as they use independent versions of Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines