• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues Deploying Adobe 16.0.0.305 Using GPO

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use group policy to push out updates for Adobe Flash Player.  I've pushed out the last 17 updates this way but for some reason this release is hanging on installation.  The Windows 7 PC's stay at "Please wait" for up to 30 minutes.  In the past, I've used Orca to edit the MSI file and then used the .mst file as a "modification" to the software on deployment.  I change two things, ISCHECKFORPRODUCTUPDATES from 1 to 0 and the "RebootYesNo" to No and have never had an issue with it.  I've tried deploying  without the mst file updates and it does the same thing.  I am not able to find anything in the event viewers on the PC's to explain what is happening that is taking so long.  Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here deploying it with Group Policy. It has worked in the past for many updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you guys still seeing the deployment issues with yesterday's release of Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We just got it deployed today but no, we havent seen any issues as of yet. nock on wood, it appears to install smoothly. We are pushing it out at the same time we are installing the new version of Air and the both install in about 5 minutes on restat/start up.

Thanks,

Charles Walker

IS Director

Kimball Health Services

O-(308) 235-1952 x123

C-(308) 249-5418

cwalker@kimballhealth.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines