• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboScreenCapture stamping captured images

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2007 Oct 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently started using RoboHelp 6.0. I noticed a nifty little tool called RoboScreenCapture.
When I try to capture a screen shot, the resulting image is stamped in the upper left-hand corner with the word "SAMPLE".
Why is this? Is there a way to get rid of it?
The RoboHelp software it self is registered but I do not see a place to register the RoboScreenCapture software. Is the "SAMPLE" stamp the result of it not being registered?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

I've not seen anyone report that problem before. Did you perhaps have the trial version before and not uninstall it first? I doubt that as I believe the full version refuses to install if it finds the trial but worth asking.

Presumably you registered and activated at the same time. Also you installed RH using your logon with admin rights and not the logon of an IT person?

I guess you could try an uninstall and reinstall but I suspect you might need to go to Adobe on this one.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never used the trial verison...just he full version.

The RH software was installed by me using my login (I am an IT administrator).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you did activate as well as register (two processes), then I really don't know what else to suggest. As I said, this has not occurred before.

Is Activate on the RH Help menu disabled, indicating you have successfully activated?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Activate is disabled and I have registered the software.

Looks like I need to get Adobe involved.

Thanks for the replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and sorry I cannot help. I would be interested to learn the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ok, found the problem.

User error.

I had been playing with the stamping feature and there is a check box entitled "Auto Insert". This was checked for the stamp I created and it was being "auto inserted" into the captures I was creating.

Once again, thanks for the responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp