• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 10 installation error

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2015 Mar 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I install Adobe Presenter 10 64-bit for trial and Windows 7, it says I have to use disk to continue the installation. How do I get a disk for Presenter 10?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2015 Mar 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Please copy the contents of a common folder to the Presenter32 bit or Presenter64 bit which one you are trying to install.Please check the scree shot mentioned below. You need to copy all the contents from common folder to Presenter 64 bit or 32 bit and paste it inside the payloads folder.

Then try to install .

Please let me know if that works.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshotbyrm.jpg

Is this what look like when I copied the contents of Common and then pasted into payloads?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi River,

You need to paste all the contents inside "common" folder to "Presenter32 bit>Payloads" or "Presenter64 bit>payloads" instead of just "common" folder. After pasting all the contents then you need to run " setup.exe " inside the folder "Presenterwin32" or "Presenterwin64".

If you have Office 32 bit then you need to run "setup.exe" under "Presenterwin32" folder and if you have office 64 bit then you need to run "setup.exe" under "Presenterwin64" folder.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I understand now! I finished that copy and paste all the contents.

screenshot2.jpg

And now I'm confused on this error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like that you are trying to install MS-Office now. In order to install Presenter you must have MS Office installed on the machine. Once you have the MS Office installed then please open the  Presenterwin32bit folder and run the setup from there if you are using 32 bit MS Office . But if you are using 64 bit MS Office then you have to run the setup from 64 bit folder.

Please let me know in case of any confusion. you may also contact our chat support if you need further help on this.Chat with an Expert

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any video tutorial for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact chat support for further help Contact Customer Care. There is no video tutorial available for such issues. You may also send me your contact details as a private message .

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources