• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfselect add/sub entries

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm building a product selector application. You can see a demonstration under http://www.rename.ch/test_productSelector/test.cfm. Idea is, that one can select a product group and/or subgroup in the most left cfselect area. On selection, it automatically updates the container in the middle (a cfselect with bind-Attribute set to the left container). Then, the user selects one or more products in the middle an clicks on the right arrow button. This calls a javascript function that adds the selected articles to the rightmost select area, and also removes the selected entries in the middle area. Now the tricky part: If you select another product group on the left side, the container in the middle should only select the articles not already in the right container. I tried to pass the data from the right container to the bind attribute, but this data is always empty...?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007
okay, got the answer myself... of course, it works, if i pass the content of the right most container in the bind. Problem was, that ONLY the selected entries will be transmitted. So, I extended the add/sub Javascript-functions, that they fill up a hidden form field, where all the selected entries are within. Now, it works perfect!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
okay, got the answer myself... of course, it works, if i pass the content of the right most container in the bind. Problem was, that ONLY the selected entries will be transmitted. So, I extended the add/sub Javascript-functions, that they fill up a hidden form field, where all the selected entries are within. Now, it works perfect!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation