• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error message=Failed to send document

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2007 Oct 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to view my online Help output I get the error message "Failed to send document", any advice in this regard? I am using Robohelp for framemaker with a webhelp output type selected. Thanks for any help you may provide and let me know if you need further info.
Thanx!
Billy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2007 Oct 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that you are viewing output from your project. If so, where is it stored (e.g., your PC, network PC, Web server)? Are you viewing it through a browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey Gunslinger, you are right in that the problem had something to do with output default viewer. I needed to change some html code and so I downloaded a html editor called pagebreeze, which then became my default browser for my online help output. Didn't like that, so I uninstalled it and that is when I got the 'failed to send' error. So I made IE my default browser and now it works fine. Phew! Thanx!
Billy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp