• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 9 problem while video importing

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with Presenter 9 and I don't know if it is my misunderstanding or I understood something wrong.

I work with videos so I need to import videos/animations with Presenter.

- When I insert a .swf I have no problems and all works properly.

- If I try to insert any other video I canĀ“t (.flv. H.264, MPG.....) As far as I understood, not having Quicktime could be only problematic in case of being necessary a preview. I don't set "preview" and when I try to insert the video it appears always the same fail problem about QuickTime.

Is there no way to insert a video (any format different to .swf animations) without having QuickTime? Is there the same problem with Presenter 10?

Thanks a lot for your support once more

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My version of Adobe Presenter is Presenter 9.0.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inserting an FLV shouldn't prompt for Quicktime. As I recall, only importing MP4 content required the use of QuickTime.

Are you able to insert video without Quicktime? You don't say what is or is not happening when you import a video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can import FLV videos but once that I try to see the presentation, none video is reproduced in the slide (image attached). However, I have no chance to import videos like .mpeg or h.264. It appears the message about the necessity of having Quicktime.

Video edition.PNGPresentation mode.png

It seems that the video is not load so the only way that I have to import videos is using a .swf file with video bar.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are willing to share the video file, I can look at it and see if I expereince the same issue. You may also need to contact support to see if they can provide any insight about why Presenter is acting like this.

If you are able to share the video, you can PM me a link or email it to me. My email is jorma[at]realeyesconnect.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources