• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter presentation won't load from Adobe Connect server.

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a slideshow using Adobe Presenter 8. It was successfully published to our Adobe Connect server. However, when accessing it via the URL on Connect, the presentation never loads. The status wheel just spins and spins. Can you please assist us in troubleshooting this issue? Thanks.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it play back correctly if you publish it to your computer and play it back locally?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you elaborate on how to do that? I've published it to a zip on my desktop. I tried opening the contained index.htm file and the viewer.swf file on Chrome. Both gave me the same spinning wheel. Am I opening the right files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you extract the zip, then launch the index.htm file it should play in your browser. The viewer.swf file can work as well, but you may have needed to associate it to your browser to get it to work.

If you expereince the same behavior when playing locally, I'd suspect that Connect is not the issue.

It may be something as simple as an image on the first slide (possibly within the first three slides) that is causing the issue. You might try right clicking on the images in PPT and doing a Save Image As... and saving it as a JPG (even if it already is) and then re-inserting the image.

You can also try breaking the presentation into smaller groups of slides and publishing them untill you find the offending slide(s) and then modifying the slides to resolve the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I tried replacing the images with re-saved jpgs, I removed the background image entirely, I broke down the 17 slide presentation into sets of three. I tried reuploading all of these variations and still none of them will load. Thanks very much for the suggestions, but any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can reach out to support and see if they can look over the presentation and give you any insights, Adobe Connect Help | Adobe Connect Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources