• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whenever I turn off my laptop and turn it back on I have to re download flash player on my laptop?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried downloading google chrome, but whenever I go and watch a video or play an online game on google chrome my laptop does the blue screen of death so I had to delete it. I used firefox, opera, safari and Internet explorer and although my computer doesn't do the blue screen of death it still manages to stop flash player from working whenever I restart my laptop. I also downloaded each flash player, including the NPPAPI version, PPAPI version and the active x version but the same thing keeps happening. The flash player is still there in my laptop but the plug in for it is not their nor is it an extension on any of my browsers causing me to re download them each time I restart my laptop. So I deleted everything on my laptop to do with flash player and performed a clean install but it keeps on happening. Can someone please help me ASAP!!!!!!

I am currently using Adobe Flash Player 16.0.0.305

The laptop I am using is a Dell Studio 1555

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a graphics driver problem.  See the video troubleshooting guide below.

In particular, check out the sections about disabling Hardware Acceleration and finding the latest drivers for your GPU.

Video playback issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines