• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which tool you use today to build a multimedia presentation ?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is my first post

Since many years I use Flash (and before Director) to build multimedia presentations to run on MAC and PC computers. Nowadays people are using less mobile pc and more ipads, so they ask for apps but they still want PC running presentations. Today I'm looking for a new toll that gives me the capacity to build presentations for different medium ( PC/MAC ipad, iphone, android devices, etc...)

About the company

I'm graphic designer (not developer) working on the marketing department of an healthcare company. I do all the communication stuff alone, so no help from outside. Most important tools we do is marketing material for our sellers.

Last year I tried to use Quark X-press Digital Publishing to have an app for the ipad and I almost finished the app. Even if I can publish this app in Applestore, it does give me the solution for pc presentation.

So which tool(s) you use to build a multimedia presentation in 2015 ? Maybe I need to go back to school.

Thank you for your comments.

PS - Dois je écrire en français ?

Best regards

Paulo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?