• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Real time recording disabled

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Record action in real time option under recording preferences is disabled. Completely grayed out; I can't select it.

Any ideas? I'm using C2.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007
Hi Guzzi

I believe this is because you have "Record Narration" selected. In this case, I believe you are actually recording in real time, hence the disability to select it.

Normally we advise folks that the best results are achieved by treating your audio narration and your video action as two separate recording processes. But you are free to record narration as you go if you wish.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guzzi

I believe this is because you have "Record Narration" selected. In this case, I believe you are actually recording in real time, hence the disability to select it.

Normally we advise folks that the best results are achieved by treating your audio narration and your video action as two separate recording processes. But you are free to record narration as you go if you wish.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it. Thanks, Rick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I was wondering why "Actions in Real time" is disabled when "Record Narration" is selected?

Camera sounds, keyboard tap sounds feels more logic since their sounds only will be disturbing, right? /Sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources