• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

external links

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Presenter 10 and when I publish it to my local computer then play it, none of the external links work. The links within the presentation (like from one page to another page work fine), but the ones that go to outside web pages do not work. What am I doing wrong? Thanks,

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double check that you don't have a text shadow on the hyperlink. That tends to cause the links to be disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was working but I can't get external links to work whether I am using plain text (in a text box) or a picture or clip art. I am publishing local. The only link that works is to send an email. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be a Flash Player Permissions issue. Do you have a Connect account or web server you can test accessing the presenation from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources