• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot download to my laserEB370 - error message- CE_COPY_NOT ALLOWED-NO PERMISSION TO COPY THE BOOK. This has not happened before with over 68 downloads, just the last 3 books purchased from KOBO

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled ADOBE, still getting the same error message. I can transfer from the library to Bookshelf 1 but still unable to download to my Laser EB370.  Books are saved as EPUB on my computer which is WIN 8 operating system.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem here.  the book is on the adobe bookshelf and i could read it on my computer if i chose to.  can't transfer it to my nook color  and i also am being prompted for a vendor i.d.   GRRRR!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines