• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Related Topics do not show Display button.

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the label on "Related Topics" now the Display button does not appear when viewing the topics after generating. I tried changing the label back to Related Topic, but that didn't work. How do I get the Display button back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Can you show us a screen capture of the properties when editing the topic?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of curiosity, is that dialog resizable? I note the borders are sort of obscured by the bottom of the dialog. Makes me wonder if perhaps the button is there, but hiding in an unseen area.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is resizable, and I thought the same thing, that it was just further down. However, not matter how much I stretch it, the display button is still not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another thing that strange is when I view it through Designer, the Display button is there. It only happens after I generate. You can still get to the other topics by double-clicking it, but the instructions say to click "Display".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp