• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Buttons in Webhelp

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many help systems and I want to include print buttons in the main menu. However, when I view the "webhelp" general options, there is no "print" option to select under toolbar buttons (there is only contents, index, search, and glossary). I noticed that there is an option for print in flashhelp but not in webhelp.How can I enable the print button for the generated output in webhelp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum.

Please don't cross post as it doesn't help any searching these forums for answers. Those who support it don't have time to answer multiple posts.

See the thread below.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=451&threadid=1309858&forumid=65

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp