Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I get some help from a live person?

Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thelman81312280 I have followed the instructions for installing flash player 15 times and it is still not installed. How can I get a live person to help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this sucks I thought Adobe was a reputable company that took care of its members

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thelma,

The user forums are a peer-to-peer forum mainly used by users to help each other, while staff does participate, it is not our primary duty.  As such, you can't possibly expect a response within 2 minutes of posting in the forums.  In addition, Flash Player is a free product and Adobe does not provide support via any other channel.

With that said, you've provided no information for anyone to assist you. Please Read Before Posting: How To Get A Useful Answer To Your Question‌.  Once you provide detailed information on your issue, we'll try to assit

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel your pain! I just found someone who posted the same problems back at the end of January. There is still no response or solution to the forum he entered...it does suck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines