Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trademark in Window Title

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2007 Oct 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all --

I need to add the TM (for trademark) to my Window Title Bar.
Is there a way to do this for HTML Help Main window?
I tried accessing the rhwnd.apj file in Text Editor and I cannot add a superscript text to the title.

Thanks --

Michael F Weart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 26, 2007 Oct 26, 2007
Hi Michael

Here is how I did it. Edit your window properties so you can get at the Window Caption. I ran the Windows Character Map utility by clicking Start > Run... and typing Charmap.exe into the Run dialog. Then I located the TM symbol, selected and copied to the Windows clipboard. From there, I just pasted the symbol in.

This is probably the long way around, but I'm using a laptop. If I were on a desktop, I could simply use the numeric keypad on the keyboard and type Alt+0153 to get the ch...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael

Here is how I did it. Edit your window properties so you can get at the Window Caption. I ran the Windows Character Map utility by clicking Start > Run... and typing Charmap.exe into the Run dialog. Then I located the TM symbol, selected and copied to the Windows clipboard. From there, I just pasted the symbol in.

This is probably the long way around, but I'm using a laptop. If I were on a desktop, I could simply use the numeric keypad on the keyboard and type Alt+0153 to get the character.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Rick --

As always - thanks for the assistance...
And on a Friday night no less!!

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp