• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Only a single instance of this application can run" error when installing Flash

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted Flash Player when trying to solve a Shockwave Flash Google Chrome issue, and after being unable to solve it I switched to Firefox. I now can't get the installer to open. I double-click on it, it asks me if I want to run it. I click Yes, then the window closes and the installer doesn't open. When I try running the installer again, I get the error message "Only a single instance of this application can run". I have tried everything. I closed Firefox, restarted my computer, and ran the Flash Player uninstaller. I am running Windows 8.1 64-bit with Mozilla Firefox and I am trying to run the latest version of Flash Players as of October 26 2014. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, also on Windows 8 with Firefox, but when I clicked on the link the page wasn't found. Is there a new address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines